Monday, April 13, 2009

Ummm...

So, just thought I'd write a few words, let you all (both of you) know how I'm doing.

I 'm having some weird issues with my ribs lately. I used to have one rib on the left side that frequently subluxed, and it was easy to put back in place. Now I have (approximately) 4 ribs on the left side, and 2 on the right side that are subluxing FREQUENTLY, as in multiple times a day, and they take longer to put back in place, and they're more painful.

Aside from that, I had a wikkid Easter with all my family, and I ate a LOT of good home-cooked food ( YAY no instant mashed potatoes and KD Mac and Cheese!!!)

Oh, and my mom and step-dad built a 100ft wooden sidewalk, and my mom told me afterward "I think I have SOME idea of the pain you go through every day." - This was after she saw that I did as little as physically possible for 3 days, and saw me wince in pain and limp around the house.

Oh, and weird thing last night... I had NO balance AT ALL. It was like I was REALLY DRUNK. I hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink, and I can't think of anything that I could have eaten that would do it. I was also NOT taking ANY medications for anything. Anybody know if this is an EDS thing, or if it might be an EDS-seems-to-come-along-with-a-billion-other-medical-zebra-type-issues thing? Or is it just a normal-people-get-dizzy-too thing?

1 comment:

Bendy_Clutz said...

My mom gets numerous dizzy spells every so often.. kinda worries me.

dunno if its EDS related. Could be hypotension, esp if its when u stand up? Something involving ur inner ear...
hopefully it was a one-time-thing and doesnt happen too much!