Monday, September 19, 2011

Can't Sleep... Clown Will Eat Me...

Not quite, but between the lovely ghost, and the psychotic cat, and the two babies that live downstairs, and scream at the top of their lungs 24/7, I haven't been getting the rest I need.

Also, my bed is too hard, and 3 layers of down comforter are not enough softness.

The ghost, in the last few weeks, has broken many things electronic, including 2 laptops, 1 desktop, a DVD player, and a something... Brain fog will not permit me to tell you... The ghost has also stolen my dad's book... which is really not nice.

Then there's the mysteriously opening, and closing of doors, the human voices which could only be coming from within my house (when I know for a fact that I'm alone), as I would not hear them otherwise, etc.

My hips and knees are still adjusting to my awesome shoes, but I haven't had to use my cane, and the pain seems to be the good-muscle-building type, instead of the bad-injured-something type.

I seem to have done something to my neck, but damned if I know what it is, or how to fix it. Hot, cold, and massage don't seem to have done anything, and the muscles are hard as rocks. I also have a vertebra in my spine which is not aligned correctly... So I'll have to call my chiropractor and set up an appointment sometime in the near-ish future.

It seems like that's all for updates, and interesting stuff... Really annoying, as every time I have a blog post idea, I'm not around a computer, and all the little notes I make just go *poof* and are eaten by gremlins.

2 comments:

Arinai said...

Darn ghost. Sounds annoying.

BubbleGirl said...

I remembered! The other thing is light bulbs... We've replaced about 6 in the last couple of weeks, and 2 more burnt out yesterday...